we consume a lot of our time with Facebook, Twitter, Games, … but But instead of their we do not read any book!.
I have a example for you: a day has 24 hours. we sleep for 9 hours, so as a result we have 15 hours in a day. Suppose we work 5 hours with the phone. 5 * 365 = 1825!
we work 1825 hours with our phone in a year!. okay, you need just 8 hours for read simple book, so:
1825/8 = 228!!!
we can read 228 books in a year with 5 hours in a day. but 5 hours for reading book in a little long, for example you can with 2 hours reading in a day, read 91 books in a year!. its so amazing.
What is the best 5 books for reading?
1. Think and grow rich – Napoleon Hil
2. O Alquimista – Paulo Coelho
3. Compound effect – Darren Hardy
4. Who moved my cheese? – Dr. Spencer Johnson
5. Rich father and poor father – Robert T. Kiyosaki
Okay guys, thanks for reading this post. if you have any comment, write that at the bottom. don’t forget my Telegram channel. goodbye.